We've established this policy to explain how your information is collected, used and protected. This policy may be updated periodically and we’ll provide notice of any material changes by notice on our site.
Protecting your privacy
- We don't share information with third parties, do cross-marketing or link-referral programs, employ tracking devices or send commercial unsolicited communications.
- We don’t require login or passwords.
- We provide links to third party websites which may have different privacy practices and are not responsible for nor have any affiliation with or control over their policies, and encourage you to review their privacy policies.
Data we collect
- Our web logs collect entries for pages served, including municipal and IP addresses, page URLs and time stamps, to help us most effectively run the site and best provide our services to you.
- We may collect personal information if you contact us directly, by email for example.
Data we store
- In order to allow you to bookmark our pages, we save street addresses in our database.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- While we make good faith efforts to store all data in a secure operating environment, we cannot guarantee complete security.
Circumstances in which vote.ca may release information
We welcome your feedback on this document. Please e-mail email@example.com.